OPGA Now Offers Autogas Rebates
The OPGA is offering $5,000 rebate to Ohio propane customers.
Show Me The Money
Alternative Fuels Consumer Incentive
• OPERC seeks to offer on-road incentives toward the purchase of autogas
vehicles and mowers.
• OPERC will offer rebates to consumers up to $5,000 per entity, $1,000
each for OEM Propane vehicles or OEM Propane Mowers, maximum
quantity of 5.
• OPERC will offer up to $1000 rebate as an incentive for the purchase of a
new propane mower.
• Consumer rebates will be administered on a first come, first serve basis.
• OPERC is excited about the potential growth of propane school buses,
propane mowers, and other propane vehicles in the state of Ohio.
• OPERC rebates are available to interested groups, municipalities and
Propane Vehicles are America's ROI Fuel
Learn how Ohio cities, companies and non-profits are switching their car and truck fleets over to propane. Propane saves, money and is a clean burning fuel.
Contact your local Propane Supplier about converting your fleet of vehicles, CLICK HERE to see options for vehicle conversion.
Compared to gasoline and diesel, autogas produces less harmful greenhouse gas emissions, with 70% fewer smog-producing hydrocarbons.
Propane enhances performance by providing a 104 octane rating, compared to regular gasoline’s rating of 87.
The abundant domestic supply of propane reduces U.S. reliance on imported fuels, increases energy security, and creates American jobs.
Green and Clean
Autogas is green, clean-burning alternative fuel.
Autogas is less expensive than gasoline or diesel and gives your vehicle a longer engine life.
Autogas vehicles have an MPG closer to gasoline than other alternative fuels.
Autogas is intrinsically safer than many other fuels.
Autogas is reliable and implementation costs are lower.
Current USA made propane supplies far exceed demand, and infrastructure already exists to meet even greater demand.
Have a Question?
We're here to help,
send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org